provides 24-hour nursing care through registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants. Nursing care for all levels of need can be met by West Ridge.
- Interdisciplinary Wound Care Team – providing weekly assessments to assure optimum skin integrity
- Two full-time RN/BSN MDS Coordinators
- One full-time nurse
- One full-time rehabilitation aide
- Training site for professional nursing students from local colleges
- Training for the Certified Nursing Assistants enrolled in the High School Health Careers program through Kirkwood Community College
- Director of Nursing, MDS Coordinator and entire nursing department work cooperatively to enable each patient to maintain highest level of functioning for as long as possible
The West Ridge Care Center has had a long history of providing outstanding care to the senior citizens of the Eastern Iowa Community. Whether our residents are recovering from an illness or surgery or have chosen to make West Ridge their home, our staff, programs and facilities focus on providing the best care for our residents through skilled, individualized care.